Telecom Routing Administration
The industry recognized source for routing and rating data
- Are you a potential user of TRA data or otherwise need to know about the data?
- Are you new to using the LERG, or just need aspects clarified or reviewed?
- Have you been assigned to a position that involves code administration or reporting your company's numbering assignments and routing information through TRA products?
These and numerous other situations may make attending or arranging TRA Workshops worth considering !!!
TRA can arrange to present a workshop to a customer (e.g. company) at a location it chooses. TRA personnel will conduct the workshop which can vary from one to two days in length. The workshop covers topics such as industry groups involved with rating/routing, TRA responsibilities, numbering, basic routing concepts, and from a products standpoint, and focuses primarily on the LERG product. Specific topics can be fine-tuned between TRA and the company requesting a workshop. Pricing varies due to various factors.
Arrangements can be made to extend Data Input (BIRRDS) Training (see below) to include a brief module on the format and data content of the LERG.
Please contact Mary Ann Southard on 732-699-6633, or email questions to email@example.com for further information. Topics covered are:
- Telecom Routing Administration (TRA)
- Industry Structure For Issue Resolution
- Central Office (CO) Code / TBP Assignment Overview
- Routing and Rating Overview
- General Routing Considerations
- Voice Over IP / Next Generation Networks
- Local Number Portability / Telephone Number Pooling
- Exchange Area, Local Calling Area, Serving Wire Centers
- Business Integrated Routing and Rating Database System (BIRRDS)
- BIRRDS Output (LERG Routing Guide, TPM Data Source, ....)
- Additional TRA Products: TDS, LCADS, etc.
- Product Evolution
- TRA Support, Funding, Pricing Principles
Data Input (BIRRDS) Training
TRA provides instructor led online training to those service providers or their representatives that input directly into TRA databases. This training is provided via the web a few times a year and involves 2 days of training for 3 hours each day. Sessions are scheduled approximately once per quarter however, please contact TRA for further details. Companies that input data can also arrange for a company-specific online session as well as on-site suitcased training.
Please contact Mary Ann Southard on 732-699-6633, or email questions to firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.